The fitbill Smart Sit-up Bench is SMART, stable, reliable and easy to assemble.
To be recognized by competitive workout benches, fitbill goes with face recognition technology and provides free fitbill app, which provides progressive programs designed by certified trainers, fitbill trainer team leaded by Terry Linde.
Patented & Improved Structure
- Patented secure design: larger holes on larger support tube allow tension knob to go through smaller tube to tightly lock the tubes. (Normal design has the same size of holes for both tubes, which can cause unsteady problem as the tension knob cannot reach the smaller lower tube to prevent it from shaking inside the larger tube during workout.)
- Improved support bar: single bar support weight raises from 30kgs to 80kgs. A small innovation changes big.
- New way of sewing: a belt is added to the edge of back cover, making it prettier and longer service life.
- Product size: 53.5 x 12 x 21 inches
- Difficulty range: 10, 20, 23, 25 degree
- Carton dimensions: 49.5 x 6.5 x 13.5 inches
- Shipping weight: 19.5 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 300lbs
- Foldable design for convenient storage
Burn abdominal fat and build muscles
Fitbill trainers, headed by Terry Linde, have developed a STEP-BY-STEP trainer program to help you accomplish a progressive training. Even you start from 5 sit-ups, you can do 200 sit-ups after BEGINNER, SKILLED AND MASTER trainer programs.
The fitbill app is available for free download on the Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on your device platform.
fitbill App inspires to monitor your workout. New APP released in 08/2017, it is getting better and better!
Face recognition technology counts your sit-ups and a virtual coach ensures all trainees can make significant progress step by step.
Set up personalized program to keep you motivated and on pace. Set up sets and reps and estimated calories burned.
Shows all your workout history and data will be saved in cloud permanently and securely.